Individualised Funding allows people living with a disability to have more choice and flexibility in how they are supported. This funding model gives you the option to choose who provides your support and how and when you use it.
Care On Call has excellent knowledge of the services and supports provided in the community and we want to help you understand all of your options so you can choose the best support for you.
We can support you with Individualised Funding through:
- - Developing a plan which fits your needs
- - Recruitment and selection of your own staff
- - A payroll system to pay your staff and support with paperwork as required
- - Paying invoices for supports and services on your behalf
- - Creating a visual representation of your goals to help you plan both for now and for the future
- - Processes to identify and engage in constructive conversations if you are over- or under-spending on your budget, including getting extra supports in place if required
- - Optional face-to-face meetings with you and your whanau to set up a personalised care plan, tailored to you and your needs as an individual
We have a purpose-built Funding Platform to make managing your funds easy; with our platform you can submit purchase claims, fill in timesheets, view rosters, statements, newsletters, and plan your budget. This platform can be found on CareNet.
We have a wonderful team of caregivers available to support you, or provide cover for your own staff. Our sister company Florence Nightingale Agency also provides Individualised Funding services in the South Island.